Here at 2Gether we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction however we appreciate that sometimes things dont always go to plan. If you wish to make a complaint or contact us regarding our service please see below
To enable us to remedy the situation in a speedy and efficient manner, we have a documented, formal complaints procedure, a summary of which is outlined below.
1. Upon receipt of your complaint we will acknowledge your complaint promptly to reassure you that we will be dealing with the issue as a matter of urgency, giving you the details of who will be handling the matter in our office.
2. After having considered the issue, we will advise what action we intend to take and the expected timescales for this. At this time we will give you details of the Financial Ombudsman Service. These can also be found at the foot of this page along with their guidelines.
3. In the event that your complaint relates to activities or services provided by a third party, we will advise you of this in writing giving their contact details and the reasons for our decision, whilst also ensuring that your complaint is promptly forwarded to the appropriate party in writing.
4. We will aim to make a final response to you as soon as possible and keep you reasonably informed as to progress of this. We anticipate that we will be able to provide a substantive response to most complaints within eight weeks.
5. By the end of eight weeks from the receipt of your complaint, we will issue you with our final response, or issue a response that gives the reasons for the delay and indicates when we will be able to provide a final response. If you are dissatisfied with our response or the delay at this time, you will have a period of six months in which you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service, whose details are shown below.
When we provide our final response letter, we will endeavour to ensure that we have taken into consideration any financial losses, or material inconvenience you may have suffered. If we do not feel that your complaint is justified, we will advise you of the reasons for our decision and we will also advise how you may pursue the complaint if you remain dissatisfied. At that time, if we do not hear from you within eight weeks, we will treat the complaint as closed.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) provides consumers with a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms and we will fully co-operate with them in respect of any complaints referred to them. You should note, however, that the FOS cannot consider a complaint until we have issues our final response, or 8 weeks have elapsed from the date of your complaint.
The FOS can be contacted on their helpline, 0800 023 4567, or their address of;
Financial Ombudsman Service,
More information on the scope and service provided by the Financial Ombudsman Service is available on their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk